31 August 2010

christian leiza essyit falken

With the delivery of my Falken clogs this morning, my shoe collection has grown to a massive EIGHT pairs! (My McQueens are stashed in one of the shoeboxes) I'm quite content with my little collection so far; however, I can't stop thinking of my friend whose collection is about 35 pairs in front of me. I'm not sure if I would love to be *that* spoilt for choice simply because I couldn't possibly get wear from them all and then I would feel bad for wasting precious $$$.



follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

1 comment:

  1. hey :) I just happened to check my old piczo and saw your comment, and yes I do remember you from miint!
    I love your blog and yes I am very jealous of your sexy shoe collection
    Fran xx
    (whattheduck-.piczo)

    ReplyDelete