04 August 2010

first anniversary

thank you to my boyfriend for surprising me with the most romantic evening yesterday. we dined at a beautiful japanese restaurant at portside wharf overlooking the water. i felt so relaxed as i drank my green tea. he then drove me to the two lookouts where we used to hang out at and talk for hours. also where we had our first kiss. after dwelling about the past we went to sip italian hot chocolates and munch on some pastries at la dolce vita. the night ended with the exchanging of cards, kisses and smiles. i'm so lucky.

(sidenote) other things i have done for the first time: a load of washing and order from leblackbook.com.au. do not order from them. my order took 1.5 months to arrive.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment