02 November 2010

the engagement








At my friend's/manager's engagement party. Eating chips, drinking, making origami and what not. It was a lovely night and may Tanya and Johan have everlasting happiness! On another note, my Topshop order arrived today :D Even though it's warming up I bought a zippy, oversized sweat but the little cutout top will definitely give me some air ventilation. Will hopefully post some pics soon :) Now I'm off to the post office to post off my Alice Mccall dress to London.. defs getting it insured!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

4 comments:

  1. oohhh I love the exposed bra at the back. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comments! Always love fellow Brissy bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blog!
    i followed(: do you want to follow mine?

    X lightningfactory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress, where did you get it?

    Tiffany
    eclectic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete