10 November 2010

someone's talking saying something





My other top that arrived from Topshop.. I didn't know it was going to be so short T_T Placed my first order from Nastygal.com the other night too, so I can go back to excitingly anticipating a parcel :D I also got my hair done today.. first time in a year wahhh. Nothing drastic, but just fixed up my horrible regrowth (hidden by my hat) and took about 2 inches from the bottom. Top 3/4 is now back to natural dark brown, but bottom 1/4 is light tipped balayage style. I will post a pic soon probably because I'm sure I make no sense...


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

6 comments:

  1. what a great shirt- such interesting detail!!

    starcrossedsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're gorgeous love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that top is definitely interesting! Love it! Your hat is really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was just browsing your blog, I love love your style and this top! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one hot lady! Love those shorts on you!

    ReplyDelete