31 August 2011

MBFF Monday 6:30pm show


Man & Woman by Peter Morrissey









Izabel + Sebastian





Austen Brothers




Living Silk




Surafina








Daniel Alexander Couture


Photos from the Monday Mercedes-Benz Group Show. All photos taken by me. I'm really digging those swimsuits. So Karla Spetic-esque. Might stray away from my triangle bikini collection this summer I think. I am also so in love with the Daniel Alexander glittery slit dress. If only I had an occasion to wear that to. My sister is getting her formal dress made by Daniel Alexander and I can't wait to see how it turns out!

And yes, this is my last MBFF post for the year. Back to normal blogging now! See all of my MBFF blogging on The Front Row (kinda another blog I have).


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

17 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic show! Love the presentation!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for dropping by my blog :)
    love the content of your blog! :)
    im now following you..

    kath
    http://iam-kbc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I would mind a loose men button down with silk underwear. That guy in the first photo is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible. Love the pictures.
    Someday I would LOVE to go to a fashion show like this...it's a dream of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliantly fun. Both the drabs and this post, but of course ;)

    TE AMO,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the photos! All so pretty.

    xoxonina.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES PLEASE....such amazing looks on the runway!!!! this is awesome!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sexy/vibrant/playful/beautiful show!!! I love the brightness and the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos - looks like you would have had so much fun! i am loving the rose gold sequin dress.

    http://hundredsorthousands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, our friend casey la-chiusa is in amongst those photographs.. Absolutely love these pics from MBFF

    Much love from the .sabo skirt. girls
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    SHOP NOW: www.saboskirt.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow great show! those last dresses are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the top/bra on the sixth picture. The models look very healthy I think! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, these photos are so fun!!
    i love the collection hehe!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a fabulous show, fun-filled with sexy and chic models.

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything is so effortlessly glamourous! I especially love the black dress with the white bow!

    http://ashortcircuit.blogspot.com/

    X.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely pieces ! x

    dreamingthesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am dying for all of these photographs - my favorite outfits are the dress with the bow, and of course the outfit with the headdress! I think the 'man/woman' photo is sexy, but I was kind of ambivalent about the inequality between the sexes until I saw the half-naked men...so good! all the models look like they're really enjoying themselves.

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete