23 March 2012

Onepointsevenfour.




A.Wang zip detail

Wearing A.Wang





Jeremy Scott x Linda Farrow 'Minnie Mouse' sunglasses. Lady Gaga's fav




Looking like a frog with Kaity from Modern Legacy and Nora from Black Balloon.

Studs.

Nora, Bianca from Sargasso Sea and I



The other night I attended Onepointsevenfour's official store launch. As you can spot via the photos, this amazing optical and eyewear store in Brisbane stocks Dita, Alexander Wang, Linda Farrow, Jeremy Scott, Sass & Bide, Cutler & Gross, Akira and so much more. It was so much fun trying on all the different types and styles of glasses (ones that I could never afford) and I thought the store's gallery layout was really neat too. I think I'll be saving up for a new pair of A.Wang's or Jeremy Scott's soon.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

25 comments:

  1. Love you in those last pair. Those are such a crazy fun bunch of sunglasses. I would have so much fun trying on all those styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wangs from the first pictures

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment! Great photos! I'm obsessed with the Alexander Wang Sunnies!! Amazing!!!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the range this store has on offer. The Alexander Wang sunglasses are amazing!

    Christie x

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like my kind of day for sure

    -PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who says glasses were only for the vision-impaired?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blog with lovely posts! Would you like to follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your jacket and how you've combined it with the denim blouse and gold necklace. you look stunning!
    loving the ombre hair as well xx

    http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful glasses!

    http://style-xyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness! they are gorgeous! i want to be there and try on every pair XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love the first Alexander Wang ones, loving the white ones too!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg! How exciting..I really love A.Wang sunnies and those mickey mouse ones by Jeremy Scott :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my god! I'm so in love of these sunnies, I would love to there. You look so cute in the Minnie Mouse sunglasses :3.

    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow these are fabulous! I need sunglasses!!!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing choices, those Jeremy Scott sunglasses are probably the best though, so whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  16. U're so lucky have a chance to wear those designer handmade <3
    Will be lovely if we can follow each other :DDD


    Kisses
    ayu damayanthi

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are some seriously nice sunglasses there! Love 'em!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. im in a COMA after seeing all these amazing shades!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wowowo fantastic post dear
    i love reading your posts
    nice blog

    do check my latest posts
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. i own the pair you are wearing in your first picture. great post. i love alexander wang's sunglasses

    ReplyDelete