03 April 2012

Marie Claire x James Street Up Late.



Inside Ksubi


My favourite designer- Gail "Sorronda" Reid


Inside Soot.



Below: Inside Sass & Bide with designer Heidi Middleton


Wearing: Antipodium dress, Lovisa necklace, Pamela Love skull pendant and YSL lipstick.

A few nights ago I attended the Marie Claire x James Street 'Up Late' shopping night which was filled with champagne, taking advantage of special clothing reductions, meeting designers and other shoppers, and frolicking around with my Brisbane blogger friends. The night was to tie in with Marie Claire's 200th issue being released. Unfortunately I was shopping too hard and missed meeting the Marie Claire team, so next time! I literally work 25m off James Street (if you're unfamiliar with Brisbane, it's packed with restaurants and boutiques), so it was super convenient for me to pop down after work and start enjoying the night!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

22 comments:

  1. love the copper cuffs and the design of the first dress!
    xo, Tina
    WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks wonderfull! but my favourite so far is Gail's hairstyle, she looks really lovely there :)

    Have a pretty day,
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first braided hair style is beyond gorgeous on her and these designs are so well structured, i can imagine the amazing fit on these pieces!


    xx


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I sadly couldn't make it, so I've had to live through all the bloggers who went! If I were you, I'd be framing that last photo of you and Heidi Middleton...amazing!

    Gail's hair accessory is so cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great evening..everyone was so chic and the clothes are to die for!

    hugs
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Ksubi dress in the first picture

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED that belt! Have been looking for one like that everywhere. Is it Sass & Bide? xx p.s. you look great :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's Sass & Bide - I've been lusting after it for ages! x

      Delete
  8. Looks like an amazing event, hope you had a fabulous time and picked up lots of goodies!! Love your outfit xx

    www.georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic! and you look gorgeous!

    http://style-xyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic! and you look gorgeous!

    http://style-xyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You were so lucky to meet Heidi! xxx

    http://ficklesense.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks amazing.
    Love your blog
    http://girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk/
    H x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want that choker before your picture with you and Heidi Middleton. I've been looking for something like that for ages.. I'd already seen photos from this event, but I love seeing other bloggers' perspectives. Looks like you had fun!



    x Joana

    ReplyDelete
  14. ugh i want your skull necklace! i have these skull earrings from alpha 60 that would match it identically!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like so much fun! Lucky you getting to meet one half of Sass & Bide. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loooove sass & bide !

    http://www.natasjasunivers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i adore antipodium and the dress looks ravishing francessa! also never noticed how amazingly tall you are

    x

    ReplyDelete