03 June 2012

Miss Buckingham.


Peeptoe 'Miss Buckingham' heels from Shooii

A while ago I blogged about how I found the perfect pair of nude heels from RMK... well... unfortunately they broke (and no, it wasn't my fault), so here is my replacement pair of a significantly higher quality from Shooii - a new online Australian shoe store that I've found.

I've had to exchange my original order not once, but twice due to incorrect sizing and the customer service I received was prompt, friendly and understanding. The free express delivery (no minimum buys) and 365 day return policy is f-ing awesome too. Get on it.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

16 comments:

  1. The perfect nude pumps ! What a lucky duck (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a pair of nude pumps by Peeptoe and they have become one of my favourite wardrobe staples. I also got the very same pair in black.

    Enjoy your new heels! :)

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m still looking for my perfect nude shoes that goes with my skin tones >.<
    xoxo
    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are beautiful! Will have to check out Shooii x
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of the Miss Buckingham heels by Peeptoe..they look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great staple pair of shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Shoes!
    Have a great Sunday!
    http://robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! Every girl needs a good pair of nude colored pumps :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh my nude pumps are slightly damage in the heel but nothing a good shoe repair can't fix. Those are so lovely and look comfy to walk in all day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lucky you! hope the new ones are here to make you happier xxx
    wish i could wear heels! i would fall lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute blog :)
    Would love if you could follow back xx

    www.aliciakarastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS HEELS!


    Sincerely,
    http://glamd0lll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on finding your perfect nude shoes (:
    I also bought the most amazing pumps in a nude shade recently and I am super happy, I can combine them with almost everything in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete