12 July 2012

Sydney weekend.

Wearing: Dissh top, Acne jeans, Sass & Bide bralet, Watson x Watson fur vest and Beau Coops boots.

Last Friday I was lucky enough to be flown down to Sydney for a work anniversary party along with an internal awards night which only lasted the one day, so I extended my trip and spent the rest of the weekend exploring and shopping in Sydney. On Saturday, I finally met Lauren from Your Only Black Swan who is the loveliest girl ever and is now my new bff. Also had the pleasure of meeting Darren from Boy Moments whom I clicked with straight away too. They took me to Incu, Zara, Désordre (a store I've wanted to visit for ages) and then Guylian Chocolate Cafe after dinner at The Winery. I can't believe Sydney has multiple Guylian and Lindt cafes when Brisbane has nothing! Anyways, that's all we had time for because I met up with them in the late afternoon after a huge night out as you can imagine... It was like the movie 'The Hangover' crazy - as in a call was made to head office the next morning to see if a co-worker was trapped in the fire escape as she never made it back to the hotel we were staying at.

On Sunday before my flight home I explored Paddington and surprisingly didn't even buy anything. I would've bought an Ellery t-shirt but just couldn't justify spending $110 on a plain t-shirt. Not so much about the price, but the fact that I have like 20 t-shirts. More outfit snaps coming.

Photos by Lauren Hernandez.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

18 comments:

  1. Love Lauren's hair cut. That's exactly what I'm going for! Medium at the front, short at the back with a nice bop.
    oh gosh serious?? no lindt or guylian? you're missing out big time ehehe hope you enjoyed lots of chocolate during the trip. great top by the way. casually cool but still so lovely =)

    X
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, love the looks!
    so good and so pretty; BOTH!

    New outfit post ; Gotta go my own way
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look, love the top. x

    -Ivanna
    http://chapter89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this white shirt


    raspberrykitsch.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! I love the blouse! the bra is a great detail.

    crystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys looks so cute! and like your having the best time. love both your outfits.
    especially that fur vest!!

    battlecriesandchampagne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like both looks!
    Have a nice day!
    http://robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! both of you looked very happy there :)
    I'm LOVING the outfit.

    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you both style are cool ! ;)
    have a nice day <333

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look lovely! I adore your lace top :)

    Shikha
    Red Mera Vintage

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting, love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great ourfits! I especially love the blue denim on the left. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable pictures! looking bangin' babe. Love both the outfits xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pictures and loving the outfits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love how you wore this blouse, so chic!

    http://sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete