25 July 2012

The Diva's Wardrobe.


This Sunday the 29th of July at Cloudland I'll be one of 26 'divas' who will be selling their second-hand wardrobe treasures. If you're in Brisbane, come along at 11am to score some seriously good designer bargains from ladies who go through designer clothing like plants recycle air. I'm sharing a stall with Chloe from Social Emissions so I think between us two, we'll have a decent offering too! (Yes, I'm selling the above).

Check out and RSVP to the Facebook event page here.

PS- A huge thank you to everyone who shared their concerns for me re: my previous post. Your comments truly make my day and without you my blog would be nothing x


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

4 comments:

  1. Amazing shoes! and I have that ring in gold =)
    Hey nice blog here, what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds amazing! unfortunately i'm nowhere near there, otherwise i would check it out :)

    http://ninamorenaxo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could go! Sounds like fun. I love that claw ring!
    I'm also holding a GIVEAWAY on my blog, if you would like to check it out

    colored--shadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete