26 August 2012

MBFF Day One.


Wearing: Antipodium t-shirt, Acne jeans, ASOS boots, ASOS watch, Low Luv bone cuff, and Alexander Wang rocco.

I opted for a very practical outfit to start my MBFF week as this weekend I was working to a deadline- writing articles on specific shows for Brisbane Times. You can read my write up from the first Saturday night (which turned out to be a disaster as it got postponed) here and my second write up on the swimwear show on Sunday can be seen here.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

17 comments:

  1. This outfit is stunning! I love your bag. I hope you have a lovely time at MBFF week!

    xoxo,
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit love your boots and your cuff X

    CULTstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog. Very nice outfit, love the boots :D

    Hope you'll visit me, I'll be really grateful :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a fantastic start to the MBFF weak dear!
    it's great that you are featuring two articles on the events so far :) looking forward to more write ups and great accessories pretty :)

    X
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the BAG and great outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning, awesome outfit! Nice boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the cuffed/rolled up trousers!
    i'd be sure to read the articles you wrote ^^
    Krissy xoxo ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shirt

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the bag!




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a cute top. love it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you are right to be for practical when you are working fashion week! - you still look ever so stylish though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this, practical & relaxed but still stylish too. The tee is my favourite part, really cute! What a nightmare about the first night, hope the rest of the week is better & look forward to reading the write ups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look great whit this jean...the pant look perfect in you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the outfit!

    www.clothedwithstrengthanddignity.com

    ReplyDelete