11 September 2012

GP.








Wearing: Forever New parka, Fernando Frisoni t-shirt, unbranded shorts, Topshop sneakers, Mulberry alexa, Ksubi pendant and YSL arty ring.

Last Thursday night I had the privilege of being shown around the newly opened General Pants concept store in Carindale, Brisbane by the lovely Jaharn (GP's National PR Manager who flew up from Sydney) and the store's 2IC, Jason. A wild shopping spree ensued and I can't wait to show you my purchases. A big thank you to all the staff actually who made my shopping experience so enjoyable! I love GP staff who don't think they're too cool for school.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

13 comments:

  1. super cute. x

    -Ivanna
    http://chapter89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Luuuurv GP!! Looking at all this stuff makes me want to go shopping~

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am loving the cheap monday jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute store and outfit :)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos! I wish we had this store in the US.

    <3 Emi
    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved general pants when I was in Australia, and you look so cute!:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi girl!

    both of you look so nice.
    If we would have to choose the styling hm... the first!
    kisses girls,
    following you right now!
    kisses,
    girls from VOGUELE

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, looks like a cool store, hope you had fun! :) Love the old cameras :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your jacket!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey lady, thanks for stopping by (the blog)!
    missing ya lots miss!

    you so lucky lady!
    i haven't been to a GP since I stopped working there....good old times!
    can't wait to see what you picked up!

    lotsa love!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't been to Carindale in SO long, I really need to make an effort to get down there and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love General Pants, it's like the only chain store in Australia that I can virtually be assured I'll find something I like in. And your outfit is super, I'm so in love with those sneakers.

    x

    ReplyDelete