24 October 2012

Come undone.

1. By Malene Birger jumper 2. Michael Kors rose gold watch 3. Smythson notebook 4. 3.1 Phillip Lim collar 5. Acne pistol boots 

It's really been a while since I've posted a wishlist like this on here.. I rarely have any time nowadays to properly sit down and see the latest in what online stores are selling because working full-time really does suck the life (free time) out of you. Also, my nights are taken up by catching up with friends and attending blog/work events so I'm very rarely at my computer anymore which is quite a change for me. The weekend is pretty much my saviour! Does anyone else feel the same as me at the moment? I desperately need a holiday..


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

7 comments:

  1. Oh don't worry, very soon you will be fine :)

    I love this wishlist, very cute.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about a wishlist myself-- early Christmas present daydreaming lol. I love my Michael Kors rose gold watch-- I say go for that one def- and I'm still on the hunt for a perfect pair of wedged booties. I think I'll ask for those *when I find them* for Christmas.

    Hope all is well!

    -Kris

    http://thekrisbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acne, Smythson & Philip Lim; my favorites! These are great picks. I do feel the same way sometimes by the way. But being busy is good, I guess. Having absolutely nothing to do in life except of checking online stores shouldn't be something you miss right? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the notebook, but I don't need a new one at all!
    Great post :)

    the making of things

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tto see and wear pastel durig the cold season too

    http://moneasywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these items above, but especially the Michael Kors rose watch. But that silver collar is amazing too!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete