11 October 2012

Flagship Sorronda.

Wearing: Gail Sorronda 'Trip To The Moon' dress and 'Black Chalk' headband. 

Words could not describe my excitement when Gail Reid of label Gail Sorronda announced that she was opening up her flagship store on James Street. I can wholeheartedly say that Gail is my all-time favourite designer as every single collection never has let me down. In saying that, it was incredibly hard walking away that night with only one purchase. Check out her latest 'Oh My Goth' collection here.

Last two photos by Fabliha.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

10 comments:

  1. Some great shots! Looks like an amazing collection, and I love your outfit too!

    http://floralics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your headband!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog :) Seriously have to get my paws on an oh my goth tee they are awesome! x

    www.usuallyjustateeshirt.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I really love the hair incorporated jewelry, who's it by? They're really fabulous. Ok, I've posted up my new shoe fetish purchase (kinky huh), tell me what you think ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/10/flatform-fetish.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow)
    awesome looks)
    xoxo

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you look with the headband and minimal make up! you are such a beauty :)


    VISIT:
    AlvianaKalin
    viethefoodamateur
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so exciting! And I love the headpiece!

    -Kris

    www.thekrisbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your look and great photos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's amazing. Your outfit is tops. I love your headband, ang generally, i dislike headbands!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh Gail Sorronda gothic collection is looking amazing.
    you and the inside in, inside out girls are looking gorgeous as usual

    ReplyDelete