01 October 2012

Neon love by Reebonz.

I cannot explain to you how much I love my new Kate Spade neon clutch from Reebonz.com (which arrived ultra speedily in the most impeccable wrapping!). It's been a long time since I've used a members-only, private sales event website because truth be told, the product and brands on most of those sites are so dodge, but Reebonz had me drooling throughout my whole time browsing. Think sales events only for premier luxury brands such as Chanel, Givenchy, YSL, Cartier, Prada, Proenza Schouler for up to 70% off.. um yes please.

And get this...

All Opinionslave readers who sign up to Reebonz receive AUD40 credits applied to their shopping account (new members only).

This is such a generous offer from Reebonz so um... yes... get on that!!! Click this link to make an account and start browsing. Your wallet will hate me, but the lay-by option at 0% interest may be of assistance hehe ;) 


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

17 comments:

  1. Wow, looove your neon Kate Spade clutch! I loove that it's transparent too! Love Kate Spade. :D ♥

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how it's wrapped and can't wait to see your upcoming posts with the neon clutch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute, love the color! x

    -Ivanna
    http://chapter89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this clutch! I have been a bit lazy about tracking down a perspex clutch of late but its a great accessory! X

    www.usuallyjustateeshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything Kate Spade sounds good to me. This clutch - wow. Impressive color.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought a neon pvc bag too. Such a statement this season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to own that clutch. Kate Spade wallets and bags are just so simply made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow)))
    amazing clutch)))
    have a nice day!!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete