26 November 2012

Barbie Girl.

Wearing: UniQLO t-shirt, ASOS maxi skirt, Whistles leather boots from ASOS, Ksubi necklace and Karen Walker sunglasses.

Sheer maxi skirts are the perfect compromise between not wanting to wear a mini skirt because you haven't shaved your legs, yet needing to wear one because the weather is so hot. Team with a t-shirt to tone down the dressy-ness and you're ready to have a chilled day. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend :) I'm flying down to Melbourne this evening for work - talking marketing/advertising strategies with new clients. I'm very anxious, but excited!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

19 comments:

  1. Great look, love your skirt =)
    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVVVEEE the skirt!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous skirt...mini, maxi, sheer...awesome.

    hugs
    Andru
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  4. great maxi!

    ww.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the skirt! It would also make a great DIY project haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your boots and have a safe flight! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so in love with maxi skirts these days - and yours is super, duper cute! X

    http://threecactus.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg YES. Not gonna lie, every time I haven't shaved my legs I ask myself why on earth I don't have a maxi skirt in my wardrobe to save me... Anyway, cute outfit and have fun with work xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a skirt Fran. with that top and those frames (and don't forget the attitude :D) you've really nailed the style of the skirt. cool urban grunge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty skirt! and omg, that tee is cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the skirt!

    Now following :)

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete