12 November 2012

I. Blink Fashion Boutique.

A few weeks ago I did a shoot for Blink Fashion Boutique which is a new online store that sells cute Korean clothing. The team was very lovely and it was quite fun dressing up in all these clothes that I usually wouldn't give a second look. For my particular Western-influenced tastes, I find that Asian fashion can be quite a hit and miss sometimes, but I love delving into a store and finding that one special piece which I know nobody else will have. It's also such a huge plus that their sizing is always cut slightly small so everything fits perfectly for me! I remember once when I went to one of Hong Kong's large department stores around Christmas, I was amazed because for once everything that was on sale was in my size ("Large!")!

I'm going to be posting up one look p/day (or try to) from the shoot and everything that I'm wearing (I think) is on the website so yeah... kthxbai.

Photo by Timothy Sun.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

22 comments:

  1. the dress looks so good on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love the shoes! ♥

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress, really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is adorable! I love the cut and style of it. You look stunning!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babetown.
    Population: FRABCAKES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair & the dress!

    www.sarrahfanny.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! You hair looks so healthy its great - the complete opposite of my hair.

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loveee this love! That dress, shoes and you styling them = perfection!

    www.threecactus.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so pretty! i love that dress. such a nice cut xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats an awesome dress! the shoot seems fun

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress!! I love it so much. (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your hair looks insanely pretty in this picture

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great dress! I really like the shape and the length :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful dress!
    juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute dress!
    www.live-love-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all your dresses both this black and previous white!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I should definitely get me some Lita's.

    ReplyDelete