16 November 2012

III. Delivery.

I don't think this dress is up on the site yet.. oh well. On an off topic, how crazy are the veins in my hand? Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. Oh and I was checking out google analytics for my site because I was bored last night and apparently 49 people have found my blog by typing 'opinionslavw' into google hahaha. I think I also had a site referral from some lesbian tumblr site which is a bit concerning but oh well! LOL.

Photos by Timothy Sun.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

21 comments:

  1. beautiful dress!
    Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥ With love ♥ ♥ ♥
    Velvetrose

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaahah seems like the lesbians love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are beyond beautiful. I love the dress!!! It's funny sometimes the way that people find a blog, it had happened to me, lol.
    XX

    Trendy Feeling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah I wouldn't have even noticed the veins if you didn't say anything. Seriously loving this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress :)
    & LOL at the last bit you wrote :p

    Jelena
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh you look so beautiful! You're always so pretty and this dress just makes you extra pretty! sigh sigh sigh.. jealous!

    Nora
    NoraFinds

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this dress!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and romantic dress!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's an amazing dress! Your pictures look really nice :)

    $ophie, xx
    http://coolshooting.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing dress! :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg francesca, you are such a babe.
    the veins in my hands are usually exactly like that! haha.

    you look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking beautiful as always Fran! This dress looks perfect on you... hope you you made a sneaky purchase?

    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this!
    Fierce!!

    X

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Either way, they keep the hits coming! LOL. You look absolutely gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete