29 November 2012

Monochrome.

Wearing: Ksubi t-shirt, ASOS leather skirt, Ellery sunglasses, Alexander Wang bag, YSL ring, House of Harlow bracelet c/o MarketHQ, window necklace and bracelet set c/o Helloberry and black sueded flats c/o Goodnight Macaroon

So it's officially almost Summer and I realised that the only skirts I owned were maxi skirts... cue online shopping splurge for mini skirts which resulted in this leather one from ASOS. Very pleased to say that I finally found a leather skirt that wasn't the price of the earth and goes with whatever really. Thanks to Goodnight Macaroon, I've also found an amazing pair of dressy black flats to go along with most of my skirt haul! Will certainly be wearing these shoes to death. Perfectly minimal.

PS- Doing a cute giveaway on the blog very soon!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

23 comments:

  1. Hey Francesca love! I see you are still looking fabulous as always. Lovin' those sunnies, girl. I hope you've been well. :)))

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with monochrome...love the tshirt.

    hugs
    Andru
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes =)

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so weird how it's summer there and winter here in California! Two different worlds it seems like. But I love the Wang bag and those shoes are so cute! I've been looking for a leather skirt EVERYWHERE. Must check out ASOS!

    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt and the shoe´s are so cute! I want them!
    Love your blog

    Loves Ninaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking for a leather skirt for the longest time! This may just be that perfect LBS haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple and beautiful outfit ^^ love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those flats! never seen anything like that!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are like a kiss from above.. I am totally going to splurge on these.

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm actually really loving your t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have similar suede flats to those - love love love it

    XX

    www.threecactus.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. chic outfit, loving the skirt! :)

    xo, Hanna
    whoishanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute look! i am loving those flats xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your sandals!! Stunning look

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Francesca! You still look stunning as per usual!
    I adore Goodnight Macaroon too, those shoes look fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the whole outfit, nothing better than a slogan tee and a leather skirt. amazing shoes too x

    ReplyDelete
  17. simply edgy & cool!
    always adore your outfit!

    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your simple and edgy style! Those sunnies are amazing, love the shape!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    Enter my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete