22 December 2012

Riverside.

Wearing: Therese Rawsthorne shirt and shorts, Karen Walker sunglasses, Chanel perspex cuff, shoes from Choies

This is the first blog post I'm writing from my new Macbook Pro retina 15"! Yay! The start-up disk on my old one literally sounded like it was wheezing so before it died, I decided to be one step ahead. I had it for nearly 5 years so it served me well. Goodbye money though... but so happy to say that I've been given a promotion and a bonus at work so pretty happy about the timing of that!! Today has been a good day too.. I just got a haircut for the first time in two years as the ends were like straw and I'm now on work holidays! :) I just got a trim as I didn't know what to do with my hair so I'll give it more thought after the hairdressers re-open again after xmas.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

22 comments:

  1. I love your shoes! such a beautiful monochrome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!love the shirt and the shorts.so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comfy outfit...love b&w and your shoes.

    hugs
    Andru
    The Black Label
    http://theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your heels!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very classy!!! love it

    come join my Vivienne Westwood necklace giveaway
    on my blog:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new Macbook :) Your photos make me miss Brisbane, almost..Merry Christmas Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures and your look as well dear Francesca!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww I really need a new macbook! I'm going to try and hold off for a little while though! Love this look, so simple and classic! Wish it was warm enough to wear shorts here though... ha!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw lovely shoes!
    Do you recommend the MacBook Pro? Because I'm getting a new laptop those xmas and I don't know if I should choose the MacBook Pro or the MacBook air?

    Cool Shooting

    $ophie, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've never had an Air because I've always wanted a Pro because I've wanted something more robust to work on. I guess they're pretty much the same same. Obviously an air is lighter but I reckon they're the same x

      Delete
  10. you look great, I love those shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the bonus, promotion and the new macbook! Sounds like 2013 will be a great year for you, can't wait to hear all about it. Another gorgeous outfit, as always. Love how it's so simplistic yet still has a lot of edge.

    http://floralics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, I want a Mac too!! So lucky that you got one. (: Love this look! Very simple and fresh!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shoes are to die for!

    yesterdaystoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great comfy looking outfit, perfect for summer :)

    http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful outfit and blog!!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello Francesca! hope you are having a wonderful christmas as well with lots of joy, happiness and laughter :-)

    ReplyDelete