22 January 2013

BDO Photodiary.


Grinspoon.

Behind the main stages.

Kaity and I.

YEAH.

Cbf looking it up.. what country is this?

CHILDISH GAMBINO.

#swag

He jumped and army rolled off that.

THE KILLERS.
Wearing: Neon Hart muscle tank c/o General Pants Co., Nicholas neckpiece, Atmos+Here athletic shorts, Converse sneakers, Karen Walker sunglasses and my Dad's leather bumbag. 

A big thanks to General Pants who gave Kaity and I the opportunity to attend Big Day Out 2013 at the Gold Coast equipped with media/photo passes. The absolute highlight of the day for me was being 5cm away from Childish Gambino in the photo pit when he jumped onto the amp I was leaning on - which by the way was making me want to vomit from all the extreme bass. It was so hard choosing which photos to publish on here, but I got there in the end! 

Other highlights for me were frolicking around with Kaity backstage and perving on artists, although many of whom we didn't recognise... Kaity: "Was that 360?" Me: "No idea..."- haha fail. The Killers were also SO amazing live though and Mr Flowers isn't too bad looking himself. There were definitely lots of nostalgic moments when they busted out their old tunes; many of which came out when I was in high school. For an irregular festival goer, this was such an amazing day out!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

15 comments:

  1. Super jealous. I wanted to go to BDO so bad! You looked amazing, pulling off the bum bag and everything. Obsessed with your blog. xo
    http://viewsofnow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear!! And superb photos of Childish, lucky you, I was rubbed up against sweaty festival-goers in a 50 degree shed in order to watch him.

    Brandon is fineeee... 'twas a killer show! (ahaaa, the pun!)

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend just showed me your blog and I absolutely love it! I'm so jealous that you got to go to the BDO. Looked like so much fun! Really love your photos too!

    Marlee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos! Gotta have a fanny pack.

    http://www.style-drum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous, I really wanted to go to BDO. Glad you had fun, seeing the Killers live must have been SO incredible.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had an amazing time at the BDO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like fun . wish I can go to BDO as well . next year for sure !

    comelycobber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh amazing!! I LOVE CHILDISH GAMBINO. luckyyy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome top)
    kisses!


    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like such a fun day! Love your print tank too :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures!! looks like you had a wonderful experience!!

    -Tish
    www.styliquette.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww what an amazing event! im so jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete