05 February 2013

Baroque.

New in: Prada sunglasses from Vision Direct. 

These couldn't come at a more appropriate time because whilst cleaning my room yesterday, I realised that my Karen Walker number six sunnies weren't in their case and that I hadn't seen them since Big Day Out. I'm afraid they have been lost in the festival chaos and I'm still grieving about their disappearance. RIP :( Glad that the above are in my life now though because I didn't actually own a black pair.. I'm definitely considering this an early birthday present! I was surprised to how affordable they are on the site alongside the ever popular cateyed Miu Miu acetate sunglasses being seen on all the blogs now. I'm especially in love with the spotted beige/black havana colour variation of those Miu Miu's, but they're something I don't need right now. Someone else please get them so I can drool and borrow them kthx.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

19 comments:

  1. How good is Vision Direct! Bought a pair of Dolce & Gabbana earlier this year and couldn't help but buy a pair of reflective Ray-Ban aviators the other day. Their prices are too good!
    chloe.xx
    mydawntilldusk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! Surprisingly so cheap it's great!!! x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, these are divine. So jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sunnies, I would mourn too if I lost my Karen Walker sunnies. But at least you have something to help you over the pain ;)

    x karen
    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the baroques! they'll look so good on you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Drool* I would kill for those sunnies! LOVE!

    I love your blog! I really enjoyed looking at your posts. Specially your photos! They are just so creative and artistic, I love that they're are very clear and informative :) I just followed you on GFC and BlogLovin'! I hope you can visit my blog and maybe do the same? I would love that! Thank you and looking forward to more posts from you!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god these are nice but I could never buy them as I am always ALWAYS leaving sunglasses, shoes, everything at shoots.

    xx Domenic

    http://www.stylehuntingclub.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so perfect sunnies )




    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete

  8. nice sunglasses , prada <3 !! :)

    www.modefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Prada sunnies! perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so jealous fran.

    xx
    jess
    www.iamkonstantinos.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sunnies, I love that baroque detailing

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete