11 February 2013

Hotelier.

Wearing: Sass & Bide knit and bra, Vera Xane necklace, khaki shorts (no brand) 

One of my birthday purchases was this Sass & Bide knit at 50% off which was the last one left in my size. It was meant to be... that I would never pay full price. Also decided that I am going to cut more layers into my hair as it's quite boring and I'm over it.

PS- I am having major issues with photo upload quality... So frustrating when photos you've uploaded look completely different to what was in Lightroom. I've stopped using Photobucket as it compresses files (it's a shit service) but I still seem to be having issues. Ugh!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

23 comments:

  1. love that necklace, super cute. x

    http://chapter89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bra!
    Giveaway on my blog!
    www.live-love-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top so much!!! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so gorgeous, I love your top

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute top! :)

    http://noissapym.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey have you tried uploading them on flickr? They allow full size images, then all you need to do is insert them into your post's html. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the shapes and graphic detailing!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, love your knit x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the necklace. Maybe rare of a kind and I love it!
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shorts and the necklace. I think you definitely know what suits your body because you look absolutely gorgeous!


    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great shirt! I really like it! you have a good sense for style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit, the necklace is just amazing! <3
    Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    x Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool photos. I love the blouse :) <3

    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a gorgeous golden necklace!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are so preety! and you have a great blog. <333

    ReplyDelete
  16. wait... is that khaki or olive... o__o

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic find...a birthday miracle ;)

    Stumbled upon your blog and am definitely a new fan. Also, I am also a member of the "Never Pay Full Price" church. Preach.

    -fifiphi

    ReplyDelete