22 February 2013

Persona.

Wearing: Lover dress (similar here), Nicholas neckpiece and Vera Xane sunray bangle and cage ring.

I'm really favouring black and rose gold lately. This dress was a birthday present which was on its lonesome hanging in the shop exactly in my size. It was definitely meant to be, just like the Sass & Bide jumper I recently posted about. I absolutely love finding loner items on sale in my size ^_^!! It seems like I've sorted my photo quality issues out too.. I haven't been able to post a portrait photo on here in ages because of it so fiiiiinally it's been solved!! Yayay.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

22 comments:

  1. The dress is beautiful!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lace is so pretty especially it's so subtle!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress. x


    http://chapter89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is beautiful, I love the lace detailing.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! *O*

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous jewelery. especially love that cuff!

    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE rose gold. The jewelry really makes this look, love it chica.

    xx
    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the dress, detail, and silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's a gorgeous dress, I was eyeing it of a while ago too, unfortunately the only one left wasn't my size! not meant to be, obviously. looks gorgeous with the neck cuff x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful dress!! :)

    http://noissapym.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look stunning! And although this is slightly unrelated your waist is tiny.

    x
    http://stylewild.org

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rose gold is so delish. Great statement pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is lovely! Love the rose gold accessories!

    -Kris

    The Kris Bliss

    ReplyDelete