31 March 2013

Comic Sans.

Wearing: Motel cropped sweater from MarketHQ and leather shorts from some random asian shop in Elizabeth Arcade. 

Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter! Here's a quick outfit post of something I've worn on my Easter break. I'm not usually a fan of sequins but I was attracted to the colour of these ones plus I've been lusting after anything in marle gray so that was that. The model on the site was apparently wearing an XS, so I ordered this top in a M hoping it would be a bit oversized but no, it's still puny? Oh well! Take note people.

PS- I think this is the first ever blog photo where I'm wearing no make up... #brave :)


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

20 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!
    Have a good Easter too! ^^

    joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveee this outfit especially the shorts!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still look beautiful without makeup. Love the outfit! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shorts!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. no makeup? Wouldn't have been able to tell if you hadn't mentioned it! Nice shorts!

    xx T (lefanciulle)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look absolutely beautiful even without makeup on! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Win a pair of Saltwater Sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous without makeup! Haha and that is most definitely not a M

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shorts :)





    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Sweater, amazing Outfit.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE YOUR STYLE
    KISSSES FROM POLAND

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one fun shirt, but doesn't really look oversized though! :) Makes a perfect combo with the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing without make up! So jealous of your perfect skin!

    http://stylewild.org

    ReplyDelete
  13. The long sleeves on a cropped top is so unusual but I love it! I cant find anything wrong with this. The shorts are so sleek too!


    sassyshann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i die for your shorts!

    and p.s. you look lovely with no makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yet you still look as fresh and stunning as ever (uber jealous). And I have to admit, I think I like those shorts even more because they're not widely available on the Internet. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. you still look amazing without makeup, i love this top!

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete