24 March 2013

Husk.

Wearing: Sass & Bide sweater, Atmos&Here shorts, Alexander Wang bag, Nicholas neckpiece, Kobe Husk booties, Matt Weston bracelet 

It was a few days after payday and I was in the city window shopping. We all know that those two factors combined would not end well for my wallet and before long, I walked out of one of my favourite stores, Violent Green with a pair of dressy shoes which for once, weren't black. Quite a decent success in itself there. Maroon is the new black in my case which I think is not a bad alternative... colourful but not? Also, what I'm wearing above is optimally how I'll be dressing this autumn - a nice, light sweater teamed with not so nice/slouchy/basic shorts. Minimal effort required!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

18 comments:

  1. Those boots are amazing. I love the color. (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Window shopping can always be dangerous after pay day!
    www.ahkavintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those booties are so cute! And I love maroon/burgundy for that exact reason: colourful but not exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this summer look! Looks very sporty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I'm more of a saver! Which is bad at time's too, because I regret not purchasing an item... -.-
    Maroon really is a gorgeous colour! ^^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing shoes!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look! :)





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the booties are so great and i love your shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything you're wearing! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am dying to get your bag, I love Wang! Super cute outfit, I adore the shoes!

    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful love ure boots xoxo

    New site here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool boots :)


    http://fashionyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those amazing shoes babe x

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing boots, love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute shoes and sweater

    http://fashioncadet.com


    www.alwand.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love and dislike window shopping lol, cool outfit, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have a love hate relationship with window shopping too ;) cute shoes!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete