19 March 2013

Maia.

Pictured: Pamela Love 'love ceres' ring in bronze from Fallow.

There are literally only 3 or 4 brick and mortar stores in Brisbane that I shop at regularly these days due to the sheer accessibility of fashion online. Me, along with the rest of the savvy online population is the reason why many retailers are sadly shutting their doors. I have been a long time customer of Fallow in Brisbane and even though they stock less women's clothing now (due to the decreased market), they will always be my favourite store. I could even go so far to say that when I first visited the store as a late teen, it bestowed upon me an appreciation and fascination for high quality fashion that perhaps would one day encourage me to start a fashion blog...

What is really nice is that they appreciate every single one of their customers and the other day, I was lucky enough to receive the above SS13 Pamela Love ring from the store owner as a personal thank you for my support over the years because physical stores are doing it tough. Believe it or not, this is not a sponsored post and it certainly was not an expectation that I would talk about this on the blog, but I wanted to because it is all about the personal gratitude and appreciation store owners have towards loyal customers in supporting their local business. I hope that will always continue so that gems like Fallow and many others stay open.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

7 comments:

  1. what a lovely post and gift from fallow. will make sure i visit the store next time im in brissy!

    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love it, i love pamela love accessories, youre so lucky!

    Xoxo,
    Farah ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have very amazing blog, dear! Love it! :)
    I hope you wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin. Pls let me know? ;)

    Join my GIVEAWAY for winning $30 Chicnova voucher!
    HERE : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ring!!
    xxx

    http://zaf-fashionnn.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! i'm totally lovestruck. pamela love's jewellery just keeps surpring me with its amazingness.
    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete