03 March 2013

Mosaic.

Wearing: Cheap Monday t-shirt, Hunt No More pants c/o Market HQ, Whistles boots from ASOS (similar here) and Nicholas neckpiece. 

Welcoming these funkay paaantz to my wardrobe right now! Orange is my favourite colour so this makes me happy. It's been absolutely non-stop pissing down with rain for the past two weeks which makes doing anything for this blog so hard! After I took these photos in the morning I was off to Future Music Festival.. or should I say the local mud pool as it was bucketing down all day? Wading through mud for 6+ hours can definitely be crossed off my bucket list. The day's highlight for me was seeing mah boy PSY live and dancing/jumping like a crazy person to Gangnam Style not once, but twice! The mood quickly changed when my co-worker decided to be annoying and throw mud everywhere though. I showered for like 40 minutes when I got home. Never again.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

12 comments:

  1. Perfect! Love the print of the pants.

    http://www.stylewild.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolest pair of pants ever! LOVE ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit! those pants are gorgeousss x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like those printed pants! They go well with the plain white tee :)

    The weather has been so crazy lately :( Glad you could still go to the festival! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are some killer pants!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are beyond amazing ahh I can't stop looking at them!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the entire look! Its been a minute, but i'm glad to see how successful you've become! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fab, such a great look. Those trousers are just amaze! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice pants :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, love the trousers!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete