27 March 2013

Movieworld Photodiary.


Wearing: Therese Rawsthorne top, Minkpink shorts from MarketHQ, Alexander Wang rockie, Prada sunglasses, Beau Coops boots.

It was the sunniest of days and I was the happiest of girls having a day packed full of rollercoasters, churros and Ben & Jerry's with a friend!! Highlight of the day was being blown away on the Superman rollercoaster (it was so fast I could barely open my eyes) and re-living the Scooby-Doo ride which was my favourite ride as a kid. Love weekends.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

13 comments:

  1. Such a cute photo diary! I enjoyed looking at it <3

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photos!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this takes me back to the best childhood memories! loove the post

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god the Scooby-Doo ride is my favourite. It's the perfect blend of scary but not too scary. I didn't realise they had Ben & Jerry's at Movieworld, that is enough to convince me that it might be time to take a trip.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos! I haven't been to movie world since I was about 12, but it's soooo much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such great photos, they are all gorgeous! i love movieworld, the superman is definitely my favourite, what was yours? x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics, must has been a lot of fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I always wanted to come here as a little girl but never made it and still haven't. This post has rekindled some forgotten nostalgic travel pangs!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I got so excited when I saw the Ben&Jerry and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory building places!! >w<

    joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos; it seems like you had a ton of fun. :)

    I hope you get a chance to check out my blog, please & thank you!

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔
    Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the whole ensemble of your outfit. Chic! hope you can check out and follow my new blog http://herderigueur.blogspot.com/ thank you :)

    ReplyDelete