16 March 2013

Rockie.

Wearing: Fernando Frisoni t-shirt, Acne jeans (similar here), YSL ring, Pamela Love cross ring, Alexander Wang rockie bag in black pebble, Chanel vtg perspex cuff and Nicholas neckpiece.

I absolutely loved my Rocco when I bought it and two years later, I still loved it but I found that it was getting too big and bulky for me. I could never find my car keys and would lose my shit! So I decided to sell and use the money to upgrade/downsize to the Rockie! Say hello to my new child hehe.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

20 comments:

  1. I love this! It looks like the perfect size :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! love looks! fine bag!
    Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥ With love ♥ ♥ ♥
    Velvetrose

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the bigger version and i love it!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aha! alexander wang!! you are a lucky lucky girl to have that. love how crisp and clean this look is!! xx

    Farah ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. adoring this clear bracelet! have you seen our A/W 13 collection yet?

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this size is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So laid-back yet uber chic. Lovin' it <3

    cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Outfit, I love your bag.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love the bag!! So jealous!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oohh love the rockie! excellent choice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous bag! (: I really love this classic jeans and tee outfit as well.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. it seems like all bags are bottomless abysses!
    I'm the same and most times, i'd rather carry a clutch than a bag!
    great choice lovely!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the alexander wang bag is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The rockie bag is too cute !

    xx

    http://www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple, love it.
    & the bag is fab.

    http://gloriousdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete