28 April 2013

Hood.

Wearing: Adidas t-shirt, Ksubi skirt, shoes from Choies.

For anyone that didn't know, I am quite a sporty person. Well... most of you wouldn't know that because I don't think I've ever shared that on here! At school I played representative netball, touch football and volleyball, played club tennis and basketball, then did athletics, water polo and cross country for a bit too. Nowadays I play club European Handball where last year I represented QLD in the Junior U21 women's team. Now that I'm over 21 I need to try out for Seniors :(! I'm also playing (mixed) netball again socially which is super fun.. especially when you dominate the boys :D Playing sports is how I keep fit because I hate running for no reason and going to the gym. I think I've only been to a gym once in my life. That's just absolutely boring as bat shit. Plus I'm actually really lazy so if there's no team or ball to motivate me to run, I just don't haha. Aaand this ties in with the outfit above because I love sport + fashion so yeah. I am going to start wearing more sporty chic things I think. The end.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

29 comments:

  1. I love the sporty look on you!! (: great skirt! haha i'm not much of a sports person myself.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is seriously amazing, I think I die a little inside every time I see it since it's not in my own wardrobe. And loving the Adidas tee, I'm always wearing Brad's!

    lioninthewild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing! I wish I had the discipline to play sport. Love it when you share personal things every now and then.

    xx
    http://stylewild.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being active but I am definitely a running girl haha. I have awful hand-eye co-ordination. I love wearing sporty stuff for real life, I love this. Your skirt is amazing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. will always love your skirt!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. obsessed with all this business

    ReplyDelete
  7. You (sporty) beast. S & I too share the same gym-is-boring thoughts, but we are nowhere near you in terms of organised sport. But it pays off - you look freaking great. Bust out that sports gear more often I say!

    T (lefanciulle)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you've played a lot of sports! You look great - this look is sporty and classy; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sports luxe look, so gorgeous!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cool!

    http://rueoh.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning skirt, looks great with the t-shirt! Love this sporty and chic look combination!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This combo is very chic, the sporty logo mania tee with a fashionable skirt, super cute! <3 I just posted my minimalist Céline resort 2013 look used for a styling shoot! Do tell me if I have successfully PROVOKED you ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/04/orange.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're totally rocking this! Can't get enough of that old school Adidas logo, or the sports luxe thing for that matter. I admire your sporting prowess, wearing an Adidas tee is about as close as I get to organised sport of any kind!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahhhh that skirt is amazing!

    moustachic ♡
    www.moustachic.com
    Facebook.com/moustachic
    Twitter/Instagram: @moustachic

    ReplyDelete
  15. how awesome and unique is that skirt! love it

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww i really like the skirt! It works so well as part of your sporty chic look! I would never think to wear pieces like that together


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Completely in love with your skirt, so cool !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loooove this entire outfit! The skirt is amazing! So unique
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that skirt so much. Great look.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dude, congrats on your athletic achievements! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your skirt is amazing, love it! I really like your style, it's a bit of 'minimalistic' too, lovely!

    xo Sarah / http://silverist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete