19 April 2013

New in.

1. Adidas t-shirt from The Iconic (w/ksubi skirt & choies shoes) 
2. Zara bomber off ebay 
3. Dion Lee Line II pants from The Iconic
4. Pants from Witchery 

Winter is about comfort for me and therefore I am going to be living in work-friendly trackpants, bomber jackets, leather jackets, leather pants and sport apparel. Also, sorry to boast but I am awesome at finding a bargain. Everything above was found on sale. However, I'm mega pissed off at The Iconic for making a "25% off all sale items" coupon just days after my order was placed, BUT they have kindly offered me a store credit for the lost difference- really great customer service! :)


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

17 comments:

  1. totally loving everything you bought! The bomber is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Zara bomber! That's some serious ebay-ing skills right there.
    Will the Iconic do that? (I hope they do - they always run those mega sale coupon things).

    x T (lefanciulle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skirt! great picks!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this. Gorgeous blog post and photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is awesome & i'm loving the bomber. nice score!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Loving the sports luxe vibe you've got going on at the moment too!

    xx
    http://www.stylewild.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that adidas top! such nice pieces x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It just love every single piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love the skirt and the bomber jacket!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Adidas tee. I've had my eye on that too for a while! Gorgeous printed bomber jacket too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing unique pieces, in love with it all!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to have dreams about that bomber

    ReplyDelete