27 May 2013

State of Fashion.

top Neon Hart from General Pants Carindale, bag Alexander Wang, leather pants Acne, bra Sass & Bide, necklace Nicholas, boots Tristan Blair, sunglasses Steve McQueen x Persol, blazer Something Else 

This is a 'winter look' (more Autumn to be honest) that I put together for the ASOS 'State of Fashion' comp, but unfortunately I can't be in the running to win the $1000 gift voucher... but you could! If you enter, let me know and I'll vote for you hehe. 

Now that winter is truly upon me though... (Brisbane had the coldest morning the other day since Sept last year), I am re-introducing my favourite, all-time leather boots. These were the first pair of 'expensive shoes' that I ever bought many years ago and to this day I've worn them in multiple countries and had them re-soled them three times at least. Just goes to show that paying for timeless quality is possible and worth it!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

24 comments:

  1. love your style!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have boots like that! cant get rid of them, theyre just too perfect

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your story about your boots, its great having items that can be worn season after season because of its timeless quality!

    x karen
    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I entered the ASOS State of Fashion comp already! I love little projects like this. p.s - leather spots done RIGHT!
    www.ahkavintage.com
    Join our $150 dress giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shots <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the boots. I'm currently trying to convince myself to invest in quality pieces. So far, so good. I've gone a week without impulse buying.
    Great outfit too x

    LA-GRUNGE

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! loving that pink blazer x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos, love the leopard top!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit! your photos are so gorgeous too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leopard in the middle of the street. Lovin' this photoshoot.

    Cheers from Jakarta,
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving that blazer. A girl always needs a good pair of boots that will last them forever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a simple but awesome outfit! Love the top so much!


    fridayisforeverblog.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great lighting in these shots! I love that our winter let's us wear such light clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great lighting in this post! I love that our 'winter' let's us wear such light clothing, yay for Brisbane!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great lighting in these shots! I love that our winter let's us wear such light clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous top! Love the leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking babin Fran' Want those leather Acne soooo much :( x

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's been pretty cold over in geneva as well!
    you look great in these photos, i love your tank!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely leopard print top! Really like your bag too :)


    it has been so chilly in Brisbane recently! :(


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's actually the state of latest fashion clothes and awesomeness..! And of course of sweet smiles.. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete