16 May 2013

Threadbare pop up.


blouse Zimmermann, pants Acne (leather), shoes from Choies, bomber jacket Zara 

There are only a handful of things that will make me get up before 7am these days and my blogger babes plus beautiful clothes are an exception! Last week I was invited to Threadbare's Pop Up Shop for a delicious breakfast and to preview their amazing designer delights at up to 70% off. If you missed the pop up, you can still grab their sale stock through the website. Luckily my boss let me start a bit later that day so I was stuffing my face, trying on beautiful clothes and being silly until the late morning! :)

photos 2,4,6 courtesy of Fabliha.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

9 comments:

  1. beautiful girls!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit looks amazing, low fuss but so stylish

    x karen
    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look!!! looks like you had a rad tme.

    shardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! Love the photographs too!

    joyjoiiplus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time, love everyone's outfits!
    Lucia's Loves Giveaway
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog & I love it.

    Loving the acne leather pants & the bomber... you look amaze.

    FJM
    x

    http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fabulous! You all looks so gorgeous xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete