09 June 2013

hare's here.

sweater ASOS, dress Antipodium, sunglasses Karen Walker

Super happy that I've replaced my KW sunglasses that I lost at BDO... will never get over me losing them, but glad I scored a second hand pair for a good price at least. To celebrate, I dressed like a private schoolgirl today in my new ASOS sweater which I bought to boost my sweater collection (now at about a 4). Why a private school girl? Well I wore this outfit to work one day and my boss said I looked like I was in her daughter's school uniform. Then I got depressed because I miss being young and having awesome holidays.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

17 comments:

  1. Awwh, I love your jumper! I wished my school uniform (back in school days) would look that amazing haha!

    Have a wonderful day, <3

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute sweater and I absolutely love those sunglasses!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a cuter take than those rottweiler sweaters--i like it! you look great.

    www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look! :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Considering buying this jumper now, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet outfit, the jumper over the dress looks lovely!

    The Little Antlers - blog
    Little Lemon Designs - portfolio

    ReplyDelete
  7. What kind of uniform would have a rabbit on it?
    And YES! I miss lengthy holidays, ohhhh I do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute animal jumper! I really like your dress worn as a skirt too! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad that you got to replace them! Wish I could somehow replace the KW number ones that I lost!
    looking swaggy babe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sweater is perfection! :)

    I know what you mean now I'm out of University and working full time I wish I could go back to care free school days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit . You have amazing style .

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute outfit X

    http://anacelinelabod.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute look! love the collar and sweater look <3
    loving all your posts! following you now :)


    http://michetteee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete