29 August 2013

mbff myer show.

all images taken by me

So this is what the Myer MBFF show looked like which was on Monday night. Media passes this year were like golden tickets so I was very fortunate to have received one... I promised I wouldn't bombard you with typical/boring catwalk shots so above are just a few of my favs. It was quite a short show and I would've liked to see more looks from various designers like Sass & Bide and Ellery, but otherwise it was pleasant. Much better than last year as it was hosted in the newly renovated Town Hall and not in some shitty marquee where the grandstand collapsed lol!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

3 comments:

  1. that black and white second to last shot is AWESOME!

    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to go to this?? Jealous.

    http://misstah.blogspot.com.au/
    xx

    ReplyDelete