27 August 2013

Portside.

top Antipodium, shorts Wrangler, cardigan c/o Mombasa Rose, boots Beau Coops, bag Alexander Wang, sunglasses Karen Walker (similar here). 

Happy Tuesday lovers. Above is a sneaky (iPhone) shot of me on the weekend totally soaking up the amazing sun and clear blue sky at Portside with a bestie. I was watching a cruise ship take off and being jealous because I wasn't on it (along with the hundreds of old people waving on it). Currently I am almost midway through Brisbane fashion week hectic-ness... yesterday was the Myer show, tomorrow I've been invited to Westfield's #limousine13 party, Thursday is another group show where I'm especially excited to see mah fav Brisbane designer, Gail Sorronda, and Saturday I'm going to Moda Creative's fashion wrap up party. I know that during 'fashion weeks' I personally get sooo over looking at a billion photographs/tweets/spam, so I promise to keep fashion week related subject matter to a bare minimum!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

12 comments:

  1. Cool top. Love the details.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a busy week!! (: i loveee your cardigan!!! ^__^

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sweater and bag!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have beautiful Blog maybe we can follow each other ?
    www.velvet-raspberry.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this look! The detailing on the blouse is so pretty...and you can never go wrong with an A. Wang bag!

    ReplyDelete