01 August 2013

thorn apple.

Happy August! Finally my special DL & Co order from Fallow arrived! I already had the 'thorn apple' candle which makes my room smell amazing, but because I love the smell so much, I decided I wanted the diffuser too. Luckily the amazing customer service team tracked it down for me. For about three years I've wanted the perfume version as well but I know for a fact it was discontinued long ago which I'm still devo about :( :( Probably a good thing because I would never stop sniffing myself lolol.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

11 comments:

  1. Awesome, I love when you can track down something you desperately want! And now I have to smell this stuff, it sounds amazing!

    -Ashley
    Breakfastatsaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this feel free to visit and follow my blog :) thanks http://tjfseries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to get a package in the mail huh? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!

    Maybe we can follow each other via bloglovin? Would be great babe!

    www.we-heart-fashion.com

    XOXO
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog girl, you've got a new follower! I really should try out scent candles, I never did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! Those are amazing as are the Fallow staff.

    RUNNINGINPLATFORMS

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks classic and clean! tempted already!


    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouuu! Thorn apple sounds like it smells amazing! xx

    Karen, sincerelykn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have an amazing blog!
    Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet it is amazing,I want to try that out so badly :)

    WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. coool ! :)
    follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete