23 September 2013

b&w.

dress River Island from ASOS, sunglasses Prada, bag Alexander Wang, shoes Shakuhachi 

I think the last time I wore stripes was when I was really young because I honestly cannot remember a time where I've owned or worn something striped. This along with a 25% sale at ASOS (wooo!) is what encouraged me to change this. I hadn't actually bought anything in about 3 months so I went on the site just browsing... so yeah this dress was a total impulse buy. I guess it's pretty timeless so it'll be a keeper! I'm obsessed with my new shoes too :D The only heels I wear are my Whistles boots (which I've worn to death because they go with anything) and I like to keep ballet flats for the office, so I was on the lookout for some new sneakers. These were a total impulse buy too but whatevvvs. I'm only just starting to take a fancy to sneakers now... but not those Isabel Marant ones in brown because they look like a poo poo.

Photos taken by Fabliha.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

26 comments:

  1. omg!! totally rocking outfit!! i love the bag, shoes and glasses!! so fab!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeh I agree, not a fan of brown. I leave my ballet flats for work too, so I'm constantly in boots because they're the only flat I wear otherwise. But these shakuhachi numbers.... bloody good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the easy dress!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress definitely sits you! Looks awesome, thanks for sharing this look :)
    Kisses

    http://ilikeyourstyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this dress and those shoes ah! is the 25% sale still on?
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress...and loved even more you wore it with sneakers!

    hugs
    Andy
    www.theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I wasn't a fan of the brown IM ones either and your description made me LOL

    Hooray for easy to wear timeless pieces like this dress!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your handbag is amazing! Love a little stripe dress too, perfect for spring x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
    Travesti

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing shoes!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the whole look. And that dress and bag are the bomb! you're totally rocking it!

    anyways, mind if we follow each other?
    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That striped dress is so nice, such a lovely buy! I've been really drawn to stripes lately for some reason, so I love it! :)

    Really like your bag too :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha! Totally agree with the poo poo comment

    http://stylewildblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shoes!

    www.byblondepeanut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how simple this dress is. You can dress it up or down like you did. Nothing like a transitional dress...it's a girls best friend.

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your sneakers, they're so unique and the dress is also something I'd definitely wear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is amazing and your outfit is pretty nice.
    Kisses
    www.anacaprii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have such an amazing blog!
    I really love it!
    Can we follow each other ?:*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the outfit! The stripes look so good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the dress on you + the cute shoes! <3

    http://krystallvl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete