06 September 2013

in your dreams.

This may be too much info (not that I care) but I am SO boring when it comes to underwear. All I wear is Bonds sports stuff because I simply cannot be bothered with anything else! I think Nico's new collection 'In Your Dreams' has managed to stray me away from this however - with their comfy cotton/bamboo and semi-sheer nude mesh combos. For me it's all about practicality, but I also like that balance of innocence and desire. Love it!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

5 comments:

  1. haha, the model is my friend from school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francesca, great post!
    Thank you so much for stopping by La Dolce Moda, you have a great blog! And I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin. Hope you follow back!

    Francesca
    from La Dolce Moda

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous! love all of the picks

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah i'm the other way around.. but i love these! especially that bodycon thing xx

    ReplyDelete