29 September 2013

suits.

suit via Three Of Something, shoes Shakuhachi, sunglasses Prada. 

Being a full-time worker bee, I really quite enjoy short suit sets such as this one and thus, I've already worn this to work. The shorts align with the fact it's S/S, whilst the blazer is there to protect against crazy office aircon temperatures. I'm almost positive I am actually cold blooded because no matter how warm it is, I will always be cold if the air conditioning is on - constantly fighting with colleagues to turn it down!

I came back from the coast yesterday. I was down there on Weds night with school friends who only stayed one night, then Fabliha, Tasfia and Nora came to visit me from Thurs-Fri. You may have noticed from all the spam on Instragram and Facebook hehe. I'm feeling really refreshed after massages, high tea, poolside hangs and multiple restaurant outings. Thinking I need some sort of detox after all the crap I ate (Pancakes in Paradise etc), but whatever... you only live once as they say ;)

Photos taken by Fabliha.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

24 comments:

  1. I love that suit! Back in my college days (around 1990), shorts-based suits were in style and I had several of them. It's actually a great idea. You can be stylishly professional yet comfortable at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Glad you know where I'm coming from babe! x

      Delete
  2. wow so perfect!
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shorts suit! :)
    If you don't mind me asking what's your day job?

    Also, you getaway sounds amazing!

    x
    Kim
    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim! I work in an advertising agency :) Thanks for your comment xxxx

      Delete
  4. one of your best looks! love it!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always cold indoors too. Well, I seriously love your suit! It is gorgeous on you! Hope you have a good Sunday!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been living in these shorts lately, so beautiful xx

    www.voguevandal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this little suit! So easy and smart to wear to your workplace. And this one is brilliant - what a lovely pattern!
    Have a nice Sunday :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I love that look! The jacket is terrific with the matching shorts but I can see it worn beautifully as an accent piece with black basics too. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The suit and its colours fit to you very much :)

    http://mulberries-cherries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that suit I'd never of thought shorts could work but you look stunning in it :) I joke with my friends I'm actually cold blooded :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the style of that suit it's extremely interesting, it's not over the top but it makes a statement as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're totally inspiring me to get a short suit set too! the prints on yours is amazing :) love the backdrop for these photos too! hope you've had a wonderful weekend <3

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is perfect, I'm particularly envious of your Prada sunglasses!
    X,
    Jessica.
    // www.cashmereandkittens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. shorts suits are almost essential in summer in this country! loving the print x

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's odd to think we need to worry about layers indoors, but you're smart to be prepared--because you're right, it's either cold or blowing right on you. I keep a wind breaker on the back of my office door for meetings in our main conference room. It's like a wind tunnel in there!

    Glad you had fun on the coast. My favorite part of a detox is thinking about all the fun I'm going to have re-toxing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute shirt suit. Love the stripes and floral print.

    Christie x

    darkbluestripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you´re outfit is really interesting. I have never seen something like that, it´s so beautiful.:) *hihi I am following you*
    xo Jajka
    sometimes-sad-artist.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha, I'm totally the same! Perpetually cold. The girl who carries a sweater in her bag "just in case". Or a pashmina the size of a blanket. No regrets!

    ReplyDelete