01 September 2013

wrap up.

Above is a bunch of miscellaneous photos from the second half of fashion week. In chronological order - the Westfield #limousine13 cocktail party where I met the blogger beauty Nicole (I have the biggest/cheesiest fangirl smile omg), the Thursday MBFF group show where I went solely to see Gail Sorronda, and lastly the Moda Creative wrap up party on Saturday. I haven't been home a single night this entire week so I am very glad that fashion week is over! Anyone who is close to me knows that I need at least 8 hours of sleep to function so I am beyond exhausted right now! And see... I told you I wouldn't spam you with MBFF photos :) Only two posts! Hehe...

PS- I am wearing Dion Lee and Lover above. Photos 2,8,9 c/o Fabliha.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

11 comments:

  1. So many stylish people, yourself included of course! :) Sounds liek a busy but fun week.

    Really like your clutch in the last photo too, is it Alexander Wang?

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Mica! and yes it's Alexander Wang! Was a gift for my 21st :) x

      Delete
  2. you look gorgeous in the dion dress~ :) Do you mind me asking how tall you are? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di :) I think I'm about 168cm tall x

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Everyone looks fierce...you sure had a great time!

    hugs
    Andy
    www.theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No please spam ahead, these outfits in these photos are amazing and I would most certainly love to see more! xx AtYourHeels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy girl!! Lucky you look to live a lush life

    From Australia,

    http://misstah.blogspot.com.au/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so chic, love the black dress. Everyone looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw you guys looked great!!

    xx Mounia

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you all look so glamorous and gorgeous! seems like a great event/week x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the glow in the dark dress! So fun!

    Grace | polaroidsandpuds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete