15 October 2013

like, totally.

t-shirt Wildfox, skirt Dion Lee (both via Threadbare), necklace Ksubi, bralette Sass & Bide.

Firstly, a small apology for being away for five days as I was in Adelaide representing QLD in the senior women's european handball championships... which WE WON!! If you follow me on Instagram, you would've seen that I posted a team pic with our medals! Woo! But now that I'm back home, it's back to the old routine of working + blogging.
Above is another combo which I styled at Threadbare. Totally in love with this skirt.....! Zip it as high or low as you want depending on if you're going to party, or going to church. WOTEVS it's pretty versatile like dat. Like, totally.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

18 comments:

  1. Such a simple but great outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt looks so good on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this whole look...esp that skirt! So sexy!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skirt and congrats on your winning!

    hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is really great =)
    haha and that shirt is is like, so cool!

    Teffy { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!

    I looove the skirt, and I really want this t-shirt.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love it. Let us follow each other on GFC, FB and Twitter? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  8. That t-shirt = amazing. I was ridiculously, over-the-top into Clueless when I was growing up and as soon as I saw it, I could hear Cher's voice saying, "Like, totally!" Too funny. Love this outfit.
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smoke show. But seriously, your eyebrows are the bee's knees!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these contrast colours of yellow and black!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cool, love the skirt ;)

    http://www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a gorgeous outfit and you are stunning ! thanks so much for the comment on my blog :) I will for sure be keeping up with yours

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete