08 October 2013

win a germany trip with stylight!

I've never had a profile on an outfit sharing website such as Lookbook/Chictopia/etc.... until similar international website STYLIGHT launched in Australia! Super exciting!

If you create a profile, let me know and I will follow you back! :D No pressure or anything, but if you follow me, you give yourself and myself the chance to win a trip to Munich, Germany to visit STYLIGHT HQ! This is to celebrate their Aussie launch of course :) That's right.. you and me being BFFs and travelling together to Germany, baha! You may or may not enjoy my iPod playlist...? But we'll see.

So comment below if you've made a profile and I'll follow you back. Also, I'll probably refer to the comments below to choose a winner if I win... so yeah. Go post some lovely outfits on STYLIGHT now! It's a really simple platform so it gets the thumbs up from me!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

7 comments:

  1. Hell freakin' yes. Done and done! Stylight looks amazing so far from what I can see!

    www.lioninthewild.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog man. Iam from Munich already, but I hope you make it here !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi great outfit, we love it
    shall we follow?check our latest posts
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving Stylight so far! Following, and thanks for following me back lady. xx PS you look insane in that Dion Lee blazer above. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already followed you and you followed me back and THEN I saw this! ha ha ha
    Fingers crossed!

    Danielle
    xx
    http://april2august.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete