14 November 2013

melioration.

top Three of Something, shorts Therese Rawsthorne, flats Goodnight Macaroon, bag Alexander Wang, sunglasses Karen Walker, bralette Lonely Hearts

Therapeutic shopping days with the sister are definitely what I've needed for a long while. I'm still trying to bloody find a dress for an industry-wide work lunch next month but to no prevail. My expectations are definitely too high. Guess I'm going naked. Super excited that my new iphone has arrived in the post though! On a wild karaoke night with work, someone spilled a drop of sauce right on my receiving speaker and from then onwards I had to use speaker phone to hear anyone. Not a very private way of having a phone conversation.

But back to my shopping trip. Managed to buy a few pieces for Stereosonic as I didn't want to destroy anything I already had. Took this top from Three of Something out for a test run too which has been sitting in my room for a while (cause I've been constantly at work!). Obviously you can see how low cut it is because the straps aren't adjustable, so I took the opportunity also to debut my Lonely Hearts bralette which has also been sitting in my room for a while. I told my sister she had to be on nip-slip duty though. Yay for summer for making this acceptable.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

19 comments:

  1. Love the peep of bra.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping therapy is the best therapy.
    Love your sunnies & your bralette! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sunglasses! :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bralette is amazing! it's made for low-cut tops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this top with the bralette, so lovely! the location of these snaps is pretty rad too
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the detail of the bra peeping through!!

    { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cool look and what amazing pictures ? wanna follow each other let me know. xx

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, I love the bralette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥Super here with you!
    Would you like to observe? ♥ ☑
    ♥Follow me - let me know - and I'll let you observe! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing post dear

    Bella B.
    www.justyled.co

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute outfit. I love how you styled this! Love your blog girlie

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your top!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there!
    Great post here!!
    I love your outfit shots!
    Cute blog. I will be stalking here more often

    Join me on my romwe.com GIVEAWAY!
    Two lucky international winners for this giveaway:
    www.fashionerza.com







    .

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your sunglasses and the simplicity of your look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE that bra! adding that to my christmas list :)
    http://www.indieelectronicalternative.com/

    ReplyDelete