26 November 2013

sierra.


top AgentNinetyNine, skirt via August Street, shoes from Choies.

I'm not a huge festival person but after seeing the Stereosonic lineup this year I couldn't not buy tickets. Empire of the Sun? Nero? Axwell? David Guetta? OMG. The festival is over two days (Sat & Sun) and I'll be backing it up from a huge, industry-wide Christmas luncheon on the Friday. Bring it on bitchessss! Because I'm a freak and like to be super prepared for everything, I have already shopped for an outfit as I didn't want to destroy anything I owned. One of the purchases was this top which I've pulled out early as it complemented this skirt too nicely. It was a cheapy purchase from General Pants, but when you're talking about festivals... the cheap option is more than often the best!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

15 comments:

  1. wow this outfit is so edgy and cool! i absolutely love it! the black and white is so chic and the cut outs and interesting design are really eye catching!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cut of these two pieces! they go so perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great top

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh usually it's my shoes that get destroyed at festivals ;) love all the lines here, super cute find!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning look - I love the unique cut of your top and skirt. And you can never go wrong with classic black and white.
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is so sleek.. loving all the lines

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  7. This top <3 You look amazing, as always !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need to get over my fear of getting my whites dirty because this is frankly excellent. Black, always so much safer, especially come festival time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great outfit! I really love your skirt!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow such a beautiful outfit. The back of the top is stunning!!


    x Jony
    www.shout-outtoyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the whole outfit, you look amazing, like always!
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the back detail on the crop and have fun at Stereosonic

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want your outfit so bad!
    cool!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete