19 December 2013

anytime.

pictured: mini and big portable phone/device chargers from Anytime Charge

I call myself a late adopter because I only bought my first smartphone a mere 2-and-a-bit years ago. Even my blog is older than that! Since someone spilled sauce on my 4S' phone speaker during a rowdy karaoke sesh, I was forced to upgrade to a 5S. Everyone knows that one of the most unfortunate things about a 5S is the poor battery life, but thankfully I've stumbled upon a solution.....

..... portable chargers! Who would've thought?

Thanks Anytime Charge for making my day. Now when I'm on a long ass plane ride/at a festival/at the beach/away from home, I don't have to feel like my child has died when my phone goes flat. Best part is, they come with various adapters so you can charge whatever the hell you need.

PS- Just 2 days to go until I'm on holidays until the new year! SO PUMPED!! I'm not going away or anything though... might plan a trip shortly after my b'bday in Feb though...


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

13 comments:

  1. I love the thought of portable chargers. I bought my first one three years ago because Thailand is always filled with every sort of gadget you can think of but, I can never remember to charge the charger! But then I found one that's solar powered! I love the colour of your YSL arty ring btw.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one of these in my life, why haven't I looked into one sooner!? x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that portable charger!! I also own a 5S and I have to agree with you about it's poor battery life. :( I think I charge twice (or more) a day!

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Lipsticks ,great Colours!
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I need one of those!! Great picture very inspiring! <3

    I just posted a holiday nail art tutorial video on my blog! I hope you like it! ;)

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Video Post: DYI ~ Holiday Nail Art Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's just great! i need that, too!!!
    happy day!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could afford the Iphone 5s it's so expensive....tots envying you right now

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pic. I love Elle. :)
    I´d be glad if you enter on my giveaway- http://fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk/2013/12/1-giveaway-firmoo-okuliare-1-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurray for portable chargers to come save the day!

    BLANCHE NEVE

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have GOT to get myself one of these.

    xx,

    Justina

    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The white OPI nail laquer is one of my favourite items!

    Kisses and happy new year!

    Benedetta

    http://www.daddysneatness.com

    ReplyDelete