04 December 2013

topshop brisbane opening.


dress Cameo, bag Alexander Wang, rings Pamela Love/YSL, cuff Low Luv

Tonight was the pre-opening party for Topshop/Topman Brisbane which officially opens tomorrow! I was very lucky to have the chance to meet and greet the Chairman and Marketing Director (interview to be posted soon), explore the brand new Aussie flagship store and shop the collection before the public. I did end up with a few sneaky things... Okay I'll tell you one now - a pair of distressed denim shorts because I've outgrown all of mine (fat assss), plus I needed a pair for Stereosonic this weekend! Can't wait to show you my other purchases.... The atmosphere was certainly buzzing and it was so good seeing and catching up with familiar faces. I must also say that the staff were extremely friendly which is definitely a rarity these days! A great job to everyone who organised the night. It's going to be crazy after opening so I think I'll wait a few weeks until I go back in! Oh and I am in love with their personal shopper changing room also.... I will be back Aicha and Adele!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and girly dress!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely seeing you! Can't wait to see you again :)

    Aicha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admired your dress whenever you walked past! was such a great evening!

    www.wanderlustingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you had a great time...lovely dress...and I couldn´t help but laugh at the "friendly staff" it truly happens everywhere lol.

    hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. TopShop is so so dangerous for me. Must stay away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missing you pretty thing! That dress looks a dream on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely! I woke up ridiculously early this morning to be the first 50 in line to get a $100 voucher. totally worth it, love the whole store and I can tell I will be spending a lot of time in there in the future...!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete