27 December 2013

triangl.

bikini via Triangl Swimwear

I hope everyone had a lovely Xmas day and ate themselves to the point of needing to diet for a year? This photo was taken a few days before Xmas when I went to the beach with some old friends. I've just treated myself and bought a new Canon 6D camera and that day was my first outing with it. I must say that I am completely in love with it and that it's literally my baby now. I'm absolutely loving being on holidays at the moment and can't wait to hit the beach more often. So often that I'll come back to work so tanned that no one will recognise me :D Hehe....


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

8 comments:

  1. Omg I loooove your bikini! Triangl Swimwear makes the best ones and I wish I had one! x

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bikini Francesca ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing Triangl brand everywhere, and I'm heading up for a summer vacay in Cairns and definitely need a new swimsuit. And all this exposure is making me so tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bikini.
    congrats on your new dslr

    xo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good lord that bikini is phenomenal

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing in Triangl ... love the fit

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! what a smokin' bod. Loving the Triangl on you girlie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. see you at the beach kill me!
    here in italy we're freeeezin'!
    gorgeous outfit girl!

    ReplyDelete