28 January 2014

avicii.

If you didn't see my Instagram video, I went to the Avicii concert the other day. I am a huge fan of techno music and was SO excited to hear my fav song ever in the flesh (I Could Be The One - hehe). I feel the show could've been better if he played his own songs for longer as he kinda cut them short and played other artists' songs for a longer time period (eg. overplayed Swedish House Mafia), but it was still awesome nevertheless. Thanks Nova for the tickets!! 

If you like techno music like me, what are you into? 

xx


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

13 comments:

  1. Avicii "really rocks" :) I wish I had the opportunity to see them live.

    Kiss
    Strawberry Short Skirt
    Shop My Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my site and showing love.

    xx
    Www.mod-i-fied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a huge Avicii fan, wake me up is currently on constant repeat on my ipod.
    -Maya Corbyn
    corbynandcotheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so luckyyyy!

    xx,
    http://rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reaalllly like Avicii! It's not my normal genre but it's just so darn catchy and uplifting! I bet the concert was amazing.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. He was just here in Perth last week as well! I didn't get a chance to see him though because I've seen him a few different times at other music festivals :)

    So glad you had heaps of fun!! :)

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool blog. stop by my styleblog http://pritbhondi.wordpress.com/

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I'm envious.You should listen to Sub Focus' Torus album.
    "Until the End" is my favourite song on it <3

    O. R. R.

    ReplyDelete
  9. concerts are the best! Live music and shows are one of the best things you can do in life xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. At the time when you buy urban hats online are in the very nice color and good design. There are a very number of collection for cloths are in very cheap price..

    Modest Apparel & Denim Skirts

    ReplyDelete